Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seating at the Royal Wedding: Where I would be sitting....



You can see where I have noted "CC: sits with the Foreign Royal families since I am descendant of the King of Ireland and also Charlemagne". 

On my father's side, we are Irish.   There is a castle in the County Cavan that belongs to our family.  I have never been there, but would love to go in a couple years.

On my mother's side, I have a documented "pedigree chart" that lists our family all the way back to Charlemagne....King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans. 

I think that qualifies me to sit in that light blue section of the chart seating -  in the South Lantern.

Now if flying didn't freak me out so much........

I might actually be there!



I already sent my regrets.

4 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Are you fooling me CC?.. no way! How great is that, darn it you should overcome that fear of flying because it isn't so bad.
Once in a lifetime opportunity doesn't come around often but since you know Michael Bublé too, maybe it does for you.

Cartoon Characters said...

ZazzE: the part about my ancestors is correct - however, I am just dreaming about the invite...haha...

I have a better chance being invited to Bublé's wedding....

I take propanolol for flying...works really well - if my attendance depended on that!

Cheyenne said...

YES! You must go to County Caven and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!! I find that fascinating that you have a documented 'pedigree chart'...

Cartoon Characters said...

If we travel...it will be posted! ;)

I just found out about the "pedigree chart" last year. One of my relatives in Holland emailed it to me....very interesting..... :)