As you can see from this video on YouTube.... hockey is taking over the town. The video starts out with the real live birth of the Canuck's mascot.....and goes downhill from there......
But - you have to laugh.
A parody of Ce-Lo's "Forget you" song.......(or some like his other version!)
My husband points out that the Canuck Hockey team has the same colors as his Seahawks team.....blue/white/green.......
****************************************
AND - I can't believe it.
It's APRIL, Mother Nature!!! It's NOT supposed to snow!!! What the heck??? The beautiful pink blossoms are all out and we're getting SNOW????? This isn't Ontario, you know!!!!
Couldn't you have done this LAST week when we were - say - in Palm Springs??????

9 comments:
Pretty funny video, I liked it! Sorry to see you had to come back to the snow, but WELCOME back. At least it's not snowing here in central WI, you guys can keep the snow.
It's already sunny and the snow is melted and gone away - thank goodness!! We don't often get snow here....and when we do....not this late!
I see "Running Wildly" got the same snow we did! ;)
Just saw this video the other day and immediately thought of you and your Canucks;
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=102022
one of the funniest things I've seen in a little while.
The pizza-eating distractor....?
And WHAT was TORRES saying??????
=^O
I saw this one late... but, funny you should pick Ontario for having snow still. What's up with that? We here at my place have been snowless (is that a real word?) for the past two weeks. Even though we are snowless as I write this, my favorite friends at Environment Canada are predicting snow for us today and tomorrow! Ack!
Welcome home.
PhD: hahaha! I picked Ontario in honor of you! :)
You haven't had snow for the last 2 wks?? :) that's hilarious. We have had only a skiff - twice - all year. I think that is directly attributed to my husband buying a snowblower.....
Ha ha ha very funny CC! Ontario indeed.
We thought to be ready the first year we had this house with it's long driveway so went and purchased our snow blower.And, of course, we hardly got any snow at all. Then the second year came along and BLAM! Mother Nature made up for the past couple of years we had little snow and hit us hard. Each and every time it snowed DH was out using the snow ma blower as he calls it. With him being over 60 and me over... 50 (wow did I just admit that?) I am glad we have the snow ma blower.
There are many things we shouldn't admit, but I don't think being over 50 is one of them..... ;)
hahaha. I KNEW it was the snowblower!
Post a Comment