You put water in the pump and then pull the bottom and force air in by a pumping action. It was my saving grace during the hot times of the day.
| See the fine mist? Cooooool! |
| flowers at the pool, palms in the background |
| The bougainvillea just outside our door |
| The ducks that came to visit. We named them after our 2 cats.... |
| Just a couple hours ago.... |
6 comments:
I love that sprayer!! Have a great vacation!!
The Keys were my home for well over 25+ years and I don't believe you can find a more beautiful spot. But, some of the west coast which hasn't been over populated and over built can be just as beautiful. Are you visiting on the west coast of Florida?
Wherever you are..... have a great time.
Oops just read on a previous post you are in CA.
Wow, looks so much like Florida's west coast.
SRNTiff: Yes, it's a great sprayer, and if you live somewhere hot or vacation somewhere hot...great little item!
PHiddy: Yup, CA. It's very pretty here, a dry heat rather than humid, somewhat similar to where I grew up in Canada...(BC) only it gets hotter here in the next few months. :)
I have to admit I have never been to Florida. Only as far as Houston...
J-E-A-L-O-U-S!
:) come and visit, we do have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!!!
Post a Comment