Yay, glad you made it back safely. That is the scariest thing ever, a hole in the airplane? Sheesh, like something from Get Smart. (You know the episode where when they go into the bathroom on the plane, the floor drops out?)
Betsy: that would be a nightmare! It wasn't so uneventful a flight. On landing, the pilot made a very steep manoeuver - and it looked as if we were nosediving. In all the years I have flown into this airport, I have NEVER had a plane land in such a steep decline.
Thankfully I had a propanolol on board....that helped. :(
4 comments:
I hope your flight went well. Please let us all know how much fun you had on holiday when you get back.
Rough landing but - we got here ok! Yay!
Now, for the vacation to begin!
Thanks ZazzE!
Yay, glad you made it back safely. That is the scariest thing ever, a hole in the airplane? Sheesh, like something from Get Smart. (You know the episode where when they go into the bathroom on the plane, the floor drops out?)
Betsy: that would be a nightmare!
It wasn't so uneventful a flight. On landing, the pilot made a very steep manoeuver - and it looked as if we were nosediving. In all the years I have flown into this airport, I have NEVER had a plane land in such a steep decline.
Thankfully I had a propanolol on board....that helped. :(
Post a Comment