Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 6...

Went caddying again with my husband.

He was so excited.  The golf course we  went to is the one that the Golf Channel had filmed - in January -   this April's edition of  "Big Break".

So of course, he wanted to play it.

There are 2 courses on the one property.  He played on the "prettier" one since I was coming along with the camera.

Unfortunately, sometime in the middle of last night, there were 65 mile-per-hour winds (how did I miss that??) and the debris all over the course was phenomenal.  Trees were down. Branches broken.

I am sure it doesn't usually look like this and definitely it won't look like this on TV.

We still had a good time despite, with two guys from the Philly area, and one from Maryland as my husband's golfing foursome.  My husband actually "birdied" one hole!




We didn't get back to our condo until 7:30 pm!

Needless to say, this is all I am posting tonight.

*Off to bed*

2 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I would never have known there were big winds the night before, it looks beautiful as is. You take phenomenal pictures.

Cartoon Characters said...

well, thanks! It's all in the editing!! ;)