Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 7 ...

Nice day! Relaxing.  Visiting my girlfriend.  BBQ at her house. 

All in all, a great day!

Speaking of friends....there are a lot of furry and feathered friends around the place.

You have met some of them already.

Here are more photos of them:

Count them.  73 Canadian geese going home
Babies!
The hummingbirds are all over
There is a hummingbird feeder next door
Our little couple comes every day.  They even sit on our doorstep.

By the way, this is a retirement type of community. You can tell by some of the signs around town:


As much as I like it here, I am looking forward to going home.

One more full day.

2 comments:

Tess Julia said...

Wow, those are amazing hummingbird shots! Love the little "couple" who visits too.

Cartoon Characters said...

I wasn't even very close to the hummingbird. He was sitting in the tree next to our building waiting for his turn at the feeder!

I am going to miss the little "couple" ! :)