Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Might have noticed that I stopped blogging about American Idol

It started out so promising.

Although he seems to be a nice kid, and he was one of my picks for the top 20, I never thought he would be the one to make it to the end.

I was hoping for James.

Not only does Scotty look vaguely like someone I know - cutie that he is - but he sounds an awful lot like another singer I have heard......

Nice guy.  Pediatric RN for 2 years in Calgary before becoming the most  Popular Canadian Country singer ever -  with more awards than any other male singer in Canada.  He does a lot of volunteer work with charities and non-profit organizations such as World Vision and Samaritan's Purse, as well as one of his own that he started up.


I Meant To Do That - Paul Brandt from pbtv on Vimeo.

Sorry it's not that loud.   If you want to hear other songs.....a little louder, just google him on Youtube.

Paul Brandt.

Here is another one:

2 comments:

undergrad RN said...

Paul Brandt was a peds RN??? OMG I think I am having a syncopal episode. In Alberta he's nothing short of a minor god. His song "Yeah" hit while I was in high school, or close to it, and we giggled like the schoolgirls that we were :)

Cartoon Characters said...

oh yes he was! I am sure he hasn't kept up his registration....seeing as how he probably will never need to work in that capacity again. ;)

He still tours around. My cousin and her daughter goes to every concert they possibly can.

He lives on a ranch just outside of Calgary.