Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another thing I won't do: Grand Prix Mountain Biking...


VCA 2010 RACE RUN from changoman on Vimeo.

The Valparaiso Downtown event in Chile.  Open to full screen for the best effect

If you are faint at heart - be forewarned. 

I let out a scream several times during this video.....and was "motion sick" by the end.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

5 comments:

Writings on the wall said...

OMG!!! I can say that I let out several screams too plus dug my nails into my husbands hands... yes I made him watch it with me lol... These people are crazy!!!

Cartoon Characters said...

I know! I even found myself screaming at the dog to move....!

Writings on the wall said...

lol yea I did the same.. My husband was laughing at me afterwards because of the facial expressions I was doing...

NPO said...

That ain't mountain biking that looks like the bike couriers in New York

Cartoon Characters said...

that's a good one NPO!!! Perhaps that is where they go for training? At the beginning of the video, it almost looks like the guy is wearing a pinstripe suit....!