
May 18th:

These are snapshots taken of the eagles' nest in White Rock, B.C......link to the left.
It's amazing how much they have grown in such a short space of time!
And - btw, the Eaglet on Vancouver Island was safely rescued and the parents are continuing with feeds.
Also good news - they cleaned the camera at the same time and now the view of the 3 eaglets is much clearer!
7 comments:
Thanks for the update on the eagles CC! You are a star.
By the way how many hours are you behind Ontario? Is it 3 like California's Pacific time, 3 time zones away?
I need to adjust the time I go and look at the eagles nest. I prefer to see them up and doing... rather than sleeping.
3 hrs. We are same as California, Oregon and Washington.
:)
PM is a great time. It's still light out at 8:30 pm here.
Sometimes I am not too bright early morning... should get myself another c(_) of coffee before posting comments! Duh!
Yahoo news is carrying the story about the baby eagle with the fishing line this morning(21st). You are on the cutting edge and so ahead of the news people! WTG CC
I gave notice the day before the rescue so everyone could watch if they wanted....apparently there were a lot of people watching the whole production - from all over the world!
PS - if you add Bailey's to the coffee...it really helps! ;)
Bailey's.... oh yum! Good idea but, way too early for me at 6 AM.
Getting home from night shift....loved that Baileys in the coffee first thing!!! MMMMMM! :)
Post a Comment