Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Public Restrooms: I am glad I am not the only OCD....



OK, so I am not OCD - according to this unofficial online test - (although this one says otherwise!).

I hate touching that bathroom sink handle and the door handle on the way out, never mind a lot of other public items....

Oh, well.

This is just a great "Handwashing" song.

3 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

I think it's not OCD...its knowledge we gained from years of being a nurse. Knowing how others don't bathe or wash their hands...plus being taught in class the proper way to turn off the water and not to touch the door on the way out. The funny thing i remember is in biology class the thing that grew the most gross bacteria. Wasn't the bathroom handle or even the toliet it was the bottom of the teacher purse...gross

Phiddy said...

Great video. Had me hooting and hollering and practically scared the dog!
OCD.... whoa there little lady....have you been to my house?
LOL

Cartoon Characters said...

LDN: Yup. It's true. Knowledge is a helpful but scarey thing... :)
I had heard the worst was the kitchen sink (way more bacteria than the toilet!) and the handles of the pump at the gas station. Needless to say, I am not a Gas Station Food fan...

I also heard that more than half of Male MDs don't wash their hands after going the restroom... :P

PhDy: It's a dirty world out there.... I do my best but it's a losing proposition...