Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Nursing Post

I would like to blog a little more about my current Nursing career,  which I did not include in the list on the Left.  For that,  I will have to *actually* retire first.

My job is actually so specialized and specific - there are only three of us doing this job in the whole province...if I went into details, it is quite possible one could figure out where I work and who I am.

For now, I want that to remain private, as our employer isn't one that would look kindly at divulging details, albeit anonymized.

Like I have said in the past - it's a small, small world and here where I live - everyone knows everyone else... or at least knows of or have met someone mutual.

Eventually, I will post stories.....but for now....I talk about everything else in my life.

No comments: