Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tornados - I hate them worse than Earthquakes

To my Nephew who lives in Missouri:

I would feel much better if you moved here.

I know you have a very important and top-secret job with Homeland Security, but honestly - after you missed that last big Tornado strike by only 10 miles......Is it really worth it??

I think you would be safer here in B.C. with your brother.  Or even Seattle.

I think your mother - my sis - would agree.

With Love and Hugs and much Worry and Prayers -

Your Auntie CC



********************
UPDATE:

He says - "for now" he's ok, but it's crazy with more tornado warnings..... he will let me know when it all passes....  :(

3 comments:

NPO said...

Was he OK or did he know anyone who was hurt?

Cartoon Characters said...

He is shaken up, but ok. He only moved to Missouri less than a month ago...so he doesn't really know too many people.

Cartoon Characters said...

btw, he is in his mid- twenties, good looking guy, employed and SINGLE for any of you out there who are "looking".....,.,