Blogger won't let me comment on anyone else's blog.
Maybe that's a good thing?
Perhaps I have been bad and reported...............? Nahhh.....
Anyway....if you don't see any comments, that's why. I am signed into Blogger and I can post just fine......So until the problem gets fixed...I guess that's it for me unless I create a different profile.
I will have to do some digging and searching for answers I guess.
*****************
Added after experimentation:
Ok, I have been able to comment on some blogs (not that you really wanted me to!) and it seems that it is only certain blogs I can't. Which I don't understand, because it is on blogs with comments in place already, so unless one can get very selective as to who can and can't post......
Now my feelings are hurt! ;)
I had issues with Gmail yesterday - kicking me off my email....so I thought the problem had migrated over to blogland....
Ok. Back to normal.
2 comments:
its explorer. switch to google chrome...works much better
ahhh. I have firefox downloaded, and should be using that over IE7. I think there is a war going on between Google and IE.
Post a Comment