Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ya - A - I - AGAIN

Haley Reinhart and Lauren Alaina were my picks tonight, which is interesting because I usually go for the guys.

But.

Not tonight.

Well, maybe Casey Abrams.

He always amuses.

2 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I tuned in for just a moment and watched the spikey hair guy singing on top of the piano just before it burst into flames. I wasn't that impressed.

Cartoon Characters said...

it's funny. He's usually my favorite. I actually turned to my husband at that point and commented - "all flash and no substance"...

I didn't really care for the "theme" this week. Actually, I hate their "themes" that they have every week. I suppose they feel they have to do "something" to make a cohesive show.

I think the "theme" thing is the number one reason why I lose interest. It really wasn't that good this week.