Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AI - The Thirteen

Yes, you are going to have to put up with me every Wednesday.  Can't help it. I'ts an addiction.
 

Until next year, anyway.






The three standouts for me were:

James Durbin: Singing Paul McCartney.  He is unbelievable.  So far, always my first pick.  He is so sincere.
Jacob Lusk: Wow.  He has the incredible good looks of Sidney Portier and an incredible voice. wow. And such a nice kid.  I love this guy.
Casey Abrams: singing "I get by with a little help from my friends"...he is so good and interesting! Always entertaining!

Still Amazing although some minor glitches for me:

Naima Adedapo: she was the standout in the second group of "Still Amazing" -  great rendition of My Umbrella...never mind she could be a model.  Or a designer.  She was almost in my Top Three. 
Pia Toscano: All by myself, amazing voice but something about it, I didn't really get wild about.
Paul McDonald: I love his style. He's different! Probably, next to Casey, the most interesting and fun to watch.
Haley Reinhart: singing "Blue", the yodel got me. I just love a gal that can yodel. No other real reason.
Thia Megia: very nice - singing "Smile". I still can't believe she's only 15!
Scotty McCreery: good solid country.  Once again, it's that age thing, a 16 year old with a man's deep voice -  they just don't match up - and that makes him interesting.

No comments: