Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Girls - Tonight

Not so spectacular as the Guys.

One standout......

Naima Adedapo.  She is so talented and not only with her voice....she designs her own outfits! Gotta love a gal that does that! Creative!

Close runners up:

Haley Reinhart  - quite good! She can really sing!
Thia Megia - age 15????Crazy good!!!  I can't believe she is 15!

That's it.  I was so disappointed with the Girls night that I had to go back and listen to the Guys nite all over again.  Wow. That made me smile.

2 comments:

Rachedy said...

I agree, I was very disappointed. The guys were great. I liked Thia, she was adorable. Maybe if the girls weren't all gussied up and acting like cheap street walkers (some of them), I would have been more interested. That kind of thing just shuts me down.

Cartoon Characters said...

I hear ya and totally agree. At this point - all you really want to hear is the music. The attempts at showmanship fell short and just took away from the performances themselves. Also, lack of respect for the judges turns me off...talking back. NO ONE gets to talk back to a veteren performer unless they themselves have the same success...