Monday, March 14, 2011

"The Earth Wobbled on it's Axis - and shortened Friday"

Yes, apparently it did.

 Friday was shortened by 1.8 milliseconds because the whole earth wobbled on it's axis.

AND - Japan's eastern coastline moved up to 12 feet towards North America.

It's all so difficult to believe - that something like this could affect the way the earth sits in it's orbit.   It really makes one wonder what it might take to actually move the earth permanently and dangerously.

You can watch the latest news out of Japan - live stream - on the Asian all news channel....the effects of the Tsunami...

It brings back the same disbelief  and shock I felt on December 26, 2004 - and the feeling of our insignificance in this world. 

It really brings those small irritating things in my life into perspective.

2 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

It's all very scary, but my hope and faith come from the Lord and I know where I'll go if my human body can't stay alive any longer. Amen.

Cartoon Characters said...

If I ever go, I hope it's quick. That's all I wish for...