Monday, March 21, 2011

Mayhem at our house

Got a nice bouquet of variegated tulips when my cousin came through. They were so gorgeous, my husband and I took a ton of photos.

Of course, my husband gets into the photography part a little more than I do. After all, he was the one crawling out to the end of the roof for the moon shots, whereas I simply hung out the window.

Here were the flowers:

This is where my husband decided that, rather than take the flowers down, as I did earlier, and take the photos - he was just going to take the photos as the flowers sat up on the fireplace mantel. Kitty was watching the whole production:


Kitty then turned to me as if to say accusingly - " He's on the furniture...aren't you gonna do something about it?????"
"Go on. Do it. Spray him with water!!!!"

6 comments:

Tess Julia said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! Those flowers are beautiful, and by the way, my daughters' enjoyed the racoon pictures and video!

Cartoon Characters said...

Thanks! Glad your daughters liked the raccoon! We did too, although my husband thought the little masked varmint was going to break into our house any minute! :)

Estelle said...

Haha. The second photo is too funny, love. Adore it. :)

Cartoon Characters said...

Ya, that kit rules the house. Even the man...and the spray-bottle...

Little Auntie said...

LOOOOOOOL!! "Aren't you going to do something about it"! Haha! That's hilarious :)

The picture of the flowers is gorgeous :D It almost doesn't look real- like I'd think it was photoshopped if I didn't know any better :D

Cartoon Characters said...

Well, Little A...I DID photoshop them...just a little bit of blur around the edges, otherwise: Real!
;)