Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Moon

Finally made it's appearance.

You can read all about it HERE.

Nature.

My husband and I created a little spectacle of our own when we crawled out one of our upper storey windows and sat on the roof to take photos.


My photo from tonite
 You can't beat nature for the entertainment it constantly provides.


I wondered what the bright lights were on the moon.
This NASA photo may explain them:
Go to this site to see the actual image

2 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Absolutely love your new blog look! I was soo looking forward to see the moon last night here in Central Wisconsin but it was too cloudy. But Friday night was a big showing, and boy was it crazy at work too!

Cartoon Characters said...

thanks! I had to update...and since Blogspot put out a whole plethora of choices, thought it was about time! Plus - it's spring! It needed that FRESH look!

It seems the full moon always is a night of fiasco at work, it seems!

Thanks as always for your comments! :)