Saturday, September 4, 2010

KNOW WHEN YOUR HEART ATTACKS!

OK.   Read this older post of mine if you want to know when YOUR heart attacks!!!

I have added to the post due to the fact that googling has unearthed even more insane stuff.

OMG!

What they won't sell to the general public.

4 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

This sounds like a gag on the Conan show..........sorry. I know I'm warped.

HUGS!!!!

Cartoon Characters said...

I know! isn't it insane! I popped open the pdf instruction manual....omg....i think the company needs to find a new interpreter.

It does make for an amusing read.

I shouldn't really laugh because my written French is no better.... :(

L&D said...

OMG is right. My job in the ED just got a whole lot busier. Can I come over for a glass of wine just to cope?

Cartoon Characters said...

I know. That was my thought exactly the first time I saw it while flipping thru the Hammacher Schlemmer catalogue...
=^@
Come on over for the wine...I have a bottle just for you! ;)