Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DISASTER - DISASTER - DISASTER

Funny that when I moved to California (East Bay to be exact) - I would experience 3 seperate disasters.  Everything comes in THREES.  But I had no idea that meant absolutely EVERYTHING.

I have just reposted my old entries from June 2, June 15 and June 16 which I retell the stories of the 3 Natural Disasters I lived through while living in "The Golden State".  Not so golden for me.   But ONE thing it did for me was give me the training for Labor and Delivery..... and for that I am very thankful.

If you would like to re-read these revamped, relaundered and renewed posts.....or if you have never read them before - WELCOME - just follow these three links:

CALIFORNIA FREEZING

THE FIRESTORM

THE BIG ONE: EARTHQUAKE!



By the way. I am STILL accepting  names for the FREE BOOK.  Let me know if you would like this book to give to someone!!!  (yes I can have it sent to you  so you can gift it to whomever you wish!)
Last chance is September 30.  Just click on the book in the RIGHT COLUMN.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

California is really good at having disasters. Smirk. I lived there 11 years and experienced various quakes, the first rain of the year.....hehe etc. My older bro was living in Oakland when the world series quake happened. Crazy ass that all was.

Cartoon Characters said...

I couldn't believe it ...everything happened while I lived there......still like it...and the friends I made there...still keep in contact... :)