Saturday, September 18, 2010

FREE book " CHOOSING TO SMILE" Giveaway!!!


Choosing to Smile
 In honor of Terry Fox Run Week....and Glenda, Julie and Michelle!!!.......I would like to send their book FREE  -  "Choosing to Smile" - to whomever my readers deem in need of the book, or who would best benefit from this book or simply enjoy the book.  In other words, fellow Blogarians....I need YOUR suggestions.

It is an inspirational book - the stories of three friends who "happen" to have had Cancer and are choosing to smile despite their diagnosis.   It is a good read...over an inch thick....and I know it would make a great gift for someone out there!  Check out their website (link under the photo of book to the left)

So.....Just post here who you would like to nominate to get the book......and then I will pick from the suggestions - ONE person who might enjoy/find useful/find inspiring or........???

Don't worry, I won't reveal the name of the person if you or they would like it kept confidential - you can have the book sent to you if you would like to give it to someone (I can make arrangements so that I won't even know the address and real name   if you would like that kept confidential from me also) - and I won't post your suggestion/nomination unless you specifically say on your post "ok to post" in your comment.

I will be open for nominations until September 30th......then decide.  So let me know
- who do you think would like to receive this book ?  SEND ME A NOMINATION IN COMMENT SECTION BELOW!

Open to anyone in Canada and the Mainland U.S.A.   Let your friends know.....

No comments: