Sunday, September 12, 2010

Who are my Readers?

I am a Student Nurse 3 (10%)

Just started - 1st year 5 (17%)

2 - 10 years of nursing - 3 (10%)

11 - 20 years of nursing - 3 (10%)

21 - 30 years of nursing - 1 (3%)

over 30 years of nursing - yikes! 4 (13%)

I am not a Nurse 9 (31%)

I wish I were a Nurse 2 (6%)

I wish I weren't a Nurse 4 (13%)

2 comments:

AtYourCervix said...

Hi! I miss your poll. I'm sure there are others who missed it, or didn't click on it.

You can add me to the category of nursing for 2-10 years.

Cartoon Characters said...

:) Thanks AYC! :) Love your blog..btw...
A good friend of mine that I met in California (and then when I moved back to canada...ended up living in the same town as her sister, and subsequently delivered her niece!) is now a Midwife...she did her training in Ireland/England....and is now practising in Texas..... If I wasn't so close to retirement, I would consider Midwifery (and also If I wasn't so beat up from the MVA)...it's a great profession! :)