And the questions that get asked throughout the course of a pregnancy.....I can see how that alone would tire out a new mom-to-be ....... I was just talking to a co-worker yesterday at work, asking her the "usual" questions....she was kind enough to answer without looking exasperated....
I didn't ask to touch.....as an L&D RN.....I knew better........besides...I have touched waaaay too many pregnant bellies...I know what they feel like!!!
By the way. I am STILL accepting names for the FREE BOOK. Let me know if you would like this book to give to someone!!! (yes I can have it sent to you so you can gift it to whomever you wish!)
Last chance is September 30. Just click on the book in the RIGHT COLUMN.

4 comments:
The worst is when people don't ask they just touch!!Oi!
Oh my the advice one gets when pregnant. It's been 16 years but I was all thinking "I do not want to hear what sex you think my baby is! No old wives tales. No labor horror stories."
I think people just want to experience some of the joy. And nostalgia of course.
I got so sick of people touching me without my permission that during my first pregnancy a woman touched my stomach and said, "feels like a boy!" so I grabbed her boob, "feels like a demi bra!"
Jackie: That's for sure! :)
Crazed: Ya, no horror stories. I learned early that no one that's pregnant wants to know what REALLY (not just what to expect) goes on in the delivery room before they get there.
Claire: good one! :)
Post a Comment