Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menopause

I swear.  Most of my day looks like this:
Well, maybe cut down on the sleeping segment.  Add a little more to the working segment.   That's my day.

I was a little "forgetful" in the first place but ever since Menopause set in.....honestly.  I can't remember anything.   It's horrifying.  My brain is like a sieve.  Thankfully it doesn't affect work - yet.  I told my manager....if it looks like it is, just let me know so I can retire gracefully.  She laughed.

Menopause isn't fun.


By the way. I am STILL accepting  names for the FREE BOOK.  Let me know if you would like this book to give to someone!!!  (yes I can have it sent to you  so you can gift it to whomever you wish!)
Last chance is September 30.  Just click on the book in the RIGHT COLUMN.

3 comments:

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

Hilarious! :)

Crazed Nitwit said...

I can so relate. I don't know if I'm in menopause or peri-menopause yet but my brain is starting to lose some of it's edge.


Hugs.

Cartoon Characters said...

Unfortunately, it's one of the things that happens...so my database says... :(

It's gonna make it difficult to differentiate whether I am actually losing my marbles or it's just menopause...