![]() |
| ...notice the antlers....(inside joke for those who have been reading my blog all the way along....) |
And then I read this: Rudolph Had Low Self-esteem Issues. I have read stories of how traumatized he was and that his co-dependent behavior was cause for concern. Here are some scenarios as to how it all might have played out.
***********
In real life though, I had a patient once that had the hugest MRSA infection on his nose. It was just around Christmas time and he was wondering what to do about it. He said all his friends at work were laughing at him and calling him names....specifically "Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer" and the like.
Telling all kinds of Reindeer and Santa jokes - ad nauseum.
It wasn't very funny, really. His nose was painful, red, swollen and shiny.... and it was going to take a powerful antibiotic to clear it up.
Meanwhile, I am thinking his co-workers could lay off the jokes already. MRSA is a serious infection and can develop to the life threatening stage if not treated properly and promptly.
![]() |
| Borrowed from the www. It's the best I could do..... |
Come on! After all - It's Christmas for pete's sake!!!


1 comment:
Haha this is too funny and sad at the same time. How embarrassing for the patient with a nose like this.
Post a Comment