So, I decided, hey why not? It's my blog.
I happen to have a birthmark too...on my ankle....it is a "cat's paw". I don't know what it means but it is certainly identifying - if my body were ever to be found and my family needed to know if it was really me.
My mother gave me this explanation when I was little: apparently a cat "ran over her tummy" when she was pregnant with me. I should have suspected that story wasn't true when we saw the toys "Santa" gave us in my mother's shopping bag just before Christmas Day.
My mother gave me this explanation when I was little: apparently a cat "ran over her tummy" when she was pregnant with me. I should have suspected that story wasn't true when we saw the toys "Santa" gave us in my mother's shopping bag just before Christmas Day.
Do you have an unusual Birthmark? One in the shape of ... something ?? Or have seen an unusual one?
6 comments:
I had a birthmark on my inner left thigh, right near my private area, over an inch and a half round, and had to get it removed when I was five because the doctors thought it could become cancerous. But it wasn't as cute as yours, and now I just have an ugly scar.
At least it's in a place not too many people will see! :)
I have two! Heart-shaped telangiectatic nevus on wrist, and a cafe-au-lait spot over McBurney's point that (depending on how you look at it) resembles either the "Batman" logo or Australia!!
Hearts and Batman/Oz! wow! I think that out-does a mere catspaw...
I have the exact same paw shaped birthmark you do as well. It is in my inner right thigh and there is a matching smaller on my inner upper right arm!! So weird I could never find anyone that had one of these lol I think mine looks more like a dog paw though lol
Breeze: Interesting! I'd love to see a photo!!! :)
Post a Comment