Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Precipitous Delivery in a Car

We have all heard the story of the gal who was sent home from the hospital at one centimeter and then she ends up delivering in the car on her way back in.  Not really big news.  Most of the postings on Youtube of these deliveries are "re-enactments" by the husband...or emergency services telling the stories.

This just happened Saturday, December 11..........

Interestingly enough the new dad still had time to pull out the iphone and shoot some footage of himself with the newborn at approximately one minute of age..... at the airport exit.....

They named her "Juno".

4 comments:

L&D said...

Tis the era of cell phones, hey?!?! Wow. Incredible. I think that would be one of my worst fears realized.

Cartoon Characters said...

You said it!

interesting to note that in ancient mythology..."Juno" is the goddess of home marriage and childbirth.....

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I can't watch this video, it has been removed by the user.

Cartoon Characters said...

not surprising. If my husband did something like this I would have probably strangled him first - THEN remove the video.... ;)