I'm digging this cute Santa on the keyboard. I was at Walmart yesterday and saw a Santa dressed up on his cell phone in the next isle over from me. Haha, that was a sight.
Santa Claus is alive and well in the hearts of children who believe all around the world. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.
~Happy Christmas and Merry New Year from our family to you and yours
8 comments:
A little bit of love was left for you...
http://www.recommendeddailydose.com/?p=7073
Awesome graphic!
Kate: thanks so much! It's always a surprise when someone reads my scribbles....
CN: I think we all like to believe in Santa... ;) I couldn't resist.
Have a very Merry Christmas everyone....and I may or may not add to my blog thru the holidays...will have to see.....
I'm digging this cute Santa on the keyboard. I was at Walmart yesterday and saw a Santa dressed up on his cell phone in the next isle over from me. Haha, that was a sight.
This is how it should be! I don't mean the crazy picture of the wild Santa beard either...
I mean not a creature should be stirring.
Hope you have the day at home on Christmas and that your day is special! All the best to you in the upcoming year, too!
Happy happy holidays, Ms Nurse. Your blog inspires and amuses me and i want to thank you for that and wish you a great ’11.
Santa Claus is alive and well in the hearts of children who believe all around the world. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.
~Happy Christmas and Merry New Year from our family to you and yours
THanks to all who commented on this post and who comment through the days of posting!
Just returned from being out of range of any computer....which really wasn't too bad. Didn't even go into withdrawals, which surprised me!
More to come!
Post a Comment