Well just like I said to XY, forget the Google+ and forget Facebook too! I'm about ready to hang it up myself. Well actually during the school semester I deactivate my fb acct. which ends up being a good break for a while and then when I'm on break I activate my account again and it's nice to come back to it again. Maybe that's all you need to do is give fb a break for a little while. I totally lost my lady that does hair and was told in the form of a private message on fb. How sucky is that??
Why the hell would these idiots have a problem with people coming over the border and buying things? Really? Stop contributing to our GDP you freaking hosers!
7 comments:
Well just like I said to XY, forget the Google+ and forget Facebook too! I'm about ready to hang it up myself. Well actually during the school semester I deactivate my fb acct. which ends up being a good break for a while and then when I'm on break I activate my account again and it's nice to come back to it again. Maybe that's all you need to do is give fb a break for a little while.
I totally lost my lady that does hair and was told in the form of a private message on fb. How sucky is that??
I know!
I just might do that for a while.
And ya...that is sorta rude - drop you from her hair roster. I guess some people find it too convenient....
I was going to say that y'all should come over to Google+ [Opps! Sorry Zazzy.] I've pretty much abandoned Facebook. Not up for the drama anymore.
:)
oops!
I have the same problem as XY. I used my regular email for this blog. Big mistake!
Who knew!
Why the hell would these idiots have a problem with people coming over the border and buying things? Really? Stop contributing to our GDP you freaking hosers!
I know!
I suppose there will always be those ones.
I DID notice that both of the "friends" were members of the "Tea Party"...maybe that explains it.
Deletion completed!
Look ma, no drama! :)
Post a Comment