WARNING: Political rant
Just finished watching this on Netflix. (Yes I know I am behind the times!)
Honestly, if the story has any bit of truth to it - I fear for America....and I fear for us in Canada too....because what affects the USA will eventually affect us.
So far Canada has been only affected in a small way by the events in the last few years .
Because our banking system is different - we didn't run into the same problems as south of the border.
Why were the same people that caused the problem allowed to step into a position of responsibility again? Why wasn't anyone prosecuted for the criminal activity that rose from their greed?
Make no mistake, there are corrupt activities by officials going on in Canada - we are not exempt.
As an average citizen, we vote and do due diligence to the best of our ability to make the right choices and put those people in power that we perceive to be honest and that we believe will make the best decisions for our country.....but what do we do when the actual truth is covered up and we are lied to?
The tax payers of the USA paid dearly for the criminal acts of Wall street and no one is going after them or even keeping them in check.
Sadly, history is bound to repeat itself because it seems that a lesson wasn't learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment