| photo credit and to read whole story |
Here is their itinerary. They aren't coming to British Columbia...but then - perhaps Vancouver isn't ready for them anyway...
Catherine has always loved Anne of Green Gables...so of course they are going to Prince Edward Island.
They will also be going north up to Yellowknife, NWT - then on to Calgary and the Stampede. They will be visiting the Calgary Foothills Hospital....so hopefully some of the Nurses there might get a glimpse of them!
After Canada....they head on down to California before jetting off home.
Happy Canada Day!
5 comments:
Kate is worth rioting over.
Happy Canada Day to you R(etired)N!
NPO: that is funny...haha!!! :)
ZazzyE: Well and Happy July 4th to you!! :)
The man and I are planning on heading to the Stampede this year. 27 years in Alberta and I've never been. But hey, Kate will be there and I hope to catch a royal glimpse! :D
ooooh! I wondered if you were going to see the Royals! ;)
I know what you mean. I was born in Vancouver and it took a relative visiting from Holland to get me to finally tour the sights around here!
Have fun and tell us all about it!
Post a Comment