Friday, July 8, 2011

Cats and Eagles

Even my cat loves to watch the White Rock eagles:


My cat was watching the adult eagle feed the eaglets this am.
They were chirping quite loudly!

She doesn't know how BIG those eagles are now - but they sure catch her attention. Go take a look!

My cat loves watching any animals on TV - her favorite being cat food commercials or any animals that make noises.

Nature shows she watches for hours.

She's easily amused.

***************************
This am both eaglets were in the nest with the adult eagle still feeding the one.

Then, an hour later one eaglet was sitting on a distant branch.

Now there is only one in the nest!!!  Don't know where the other is!

************************

Oh good! The eaglet found it's way back to the nest!

6 comments:

hoodnurse said...

She sits like a person. Too freaking cute.

Cartoon Characters said...

I know! I think though, she stopped herself while grooming herself....she found something more interesting that captured her interest! I was lucky not to capture her with her one leg in the air.....

Cathy said...

My cat likes watching explosions on TV. So, Mythbusters is his favourite show.

Cartoon Characters said...

Hahaha! good one! Mythbusters! and explosions! :) That is too funny. I think my cat would go and hide. At the mention of "foil" - she hates the noise - she is gone and I don't see her for hours.....

Daisy said...

This is hilarious! :-) I love cat's their personalities are priceless.

Cartoon Characters said...

Aren't animals fun! They are people too! :)