Friday, July 29, 2011

Blankety-blank-blank

Now, if you are like me, you might have some difficulty in picking out the correct invitations, or finding the right words for an apology or airing of grievance ....or just give feedback on a situation at work.

Well, ok. Strike that

I usually am quite capable of putting my point across.

But -  here's the thing.

Sometimes you just can't be bothered to go to all that trouble and you just want a quick and easy fill-in-the-blanks type form.

Well - here's the site for you.

Check it out.

Fill out a form or two.

If nothing else, it will make you feel good to get what you want to really say off your chest.

Go on.

You want to.

It's good for your blood pressure!

The form I should have sent to that Facebook ex-friend that I
deleted yesterday.

2 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I love this fill-in-the blank note.

Cartoon Characters said...

I know! I love all of them on that website. I may have to use them sometime. ;)