Monday, February 21, 2011

More Things I Won't Do

Although I have been an avid skiier in the past, and actually owned a ski chalet for a while at a gorgeous ski mountain in the interior, I just won't be doing anything like this anytime soon:




Skiing is fun and was a passion for a while, but now I prefer the warmer climes....

There is a mountain just behind our house where base jumpers leap off and can be seen floating to the valley below.

Not something I would ever do.

Ever.

5 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Dog, what the whale are they doing cutting between those rock walls ?!?!~~? Nearly voided where I sit...

Not something I would Ever do either. You and I will have coffee and sweet buns while we watch.

The. Video.

Great piece of film, perspective for weeks to go. Thanks.

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Come on CC, wouldn't that be fun? I'd love to go parasailing and maybe one of these days I just might?

Cartoon Characters said...

Lynda: I know! that is what really got me. It's one thing to soar down to the ground, it's another to dodge those rocks and scoot thru the narrow peaks... The older I get, the more arm-chair-adventurer I am...

Zazz: omg NO!!Parasailing is one thing...this is suicide!

=^@

Phiddy said...

Ah to be young, agile, athletic, and adventurous again. I think I would do this. The adrenaline rush would be amazing. I know I sound nuts but, one of the most amazing things I did was wind-sail in high winds. I was skipping across the water and screaming up the backside of waves. What I don't want to tell you was I scared myself poop less by almost not being able to tack back to shore. I was on my way to Cuba.

Cartoon Characters said...

PHiddy: Yes, sometimes I look back on some of the things I did and shake my head...
oh my. My dad had a 26 ft clipper we used to crew...oh my. Although it was nice to have the wind for the sails... it made for quite the ride!