Saturday, February 19, 2011

Education - are we doing it wrong??

As I am contemplating furthering my education, I stumbled upon this little gem....

5 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Are you really contemplating furthering your education CC? That's great!

Cartoon Characters said...

I submitted a letter of intent - my work will pay for it... but if it entails a lot of paper-writing...I think I wouldn't want to do it. The technical part - I am not sure about. At my age, I am not sure I want to commit the time, although we get 5 years in which to do it....I sure wouldn't mind auditing it though - as opposed to "ending up with an official paper". Will see.:)

Cartoon Characters said...

Nothing like being a student all over again! :)

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Aww how inspiring you are to have the bravery to go back. Tell us all about your journey. What kind of classes will you be taking?

Cartoon Characters said...

Informatics, Ethics,Legalities, Nursing practice (in my specialty)Communication and Assessment, Preceptorship....
260 hours all told...