It happens at work.
It happens in the community.
![]() |
| photo: CTV news |
Signs ignored - a simple "Don't leave your dishes in the sink" or, on the beach "Please use garbage containers provided"....yet people will ignore Rules of Cleanup and leave their dirty messes behind for others to clean up.
The last night of the Vancouver fireworks is over, and the cleanup downtown is not only going to be immense - but expensive.
How difficult is it to bring along a bag and carry your trash home with you? Or put it in the cans provided?
How difficult is it to wash your one dish when you are done?
When you add ONE person not cleaning up after themselves with several more or thousands more....the results are the same:
Others are left to clean up after you.
People are such freaking pigs.
*sigh*
All right. I think I am ok now.
(and my apologies to pigs - the animals. )

6 comments:
Yes, yes.....they are.....freakin' pigs that is.
Like so many other things, I don't understand it. It is SO easy to pick up after yourself. Cab=n we blame the parents? Sigh, I dunno.
Wish we could blame the parents...but after a while there is something called individual accountability... :(
*Double sigh*.....
Individual accountability. Your right and many people are pigs. So many do not care about anything except themselves. They litter, damage private and public property, then get drunk or high and endanger others.
Exactly! Selfishness/self centeredness abounds. They want, want, want and aren't willing to put in any work at all to maintain their environment...
I just pulled into a store parking lot that had been cleaned, resurfaced and lines repainted over the weekend. There already was a wadded up paper bag lying in an open space...
I hear you! What's with people anyway!?
I often pick up other people's trash if there is a garbage can nearby....and throw it in.
Post a Comment