Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to Canada!

Congratulations to "An American Yankee in Canada"....who was *just* granted her permanent resident card.   I know how difficult and tedious the process is, since my husband and I went through the same thing approximately 3 years ago!

In honor of the occasion - here is our National Animal to welcome you:

5 comments:

NPO said...

Cute video. Now I have to send it to some Canadians I know.

PS. Like the new layout.

Cartoon Characters said...

well, thank you NPO!

AND: I like the new layout too. The other one was getting too difficult to read..... :(

Plus, I always like a change.

Estelle said...

HAHAHA! This is without a doubt the best video of a talking beaver I have ever seen. lol

Cartoon Characters said...

I know! :) cheeky! ;)

Phiddy said...

Didn't see your additional post on my blog till today. Thanks for dedicating a post to little ole me from south of the border! It was a very sweet thing to do.

And, boy am I glad that poor beaver made it out off that road safe and sound.

You rock CC!