Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Nurse's Perspective can be an odd one

One of my Facebook friends uploaded one of her friend's photo -  taken of a local waterfall.

The picture is amazing and my friend decided to share it with all, not only by posting it on her facebook, but also making it her profile picture.

It's a photo of a child walking out of the cave behind the falls - and the photo was taken just as he was emerging from the water spillage.

I don't know, call me an old Labor Delivery RN who has spent waaaay too much time looking at you-know-what......but at first glance (and second and third for that matter!) it looked like something quite familiar.

If you don't see what I mean - stand back a couple feet from your computer and squint at the photo...it'll come to you eventually.

Ya. I thought so.

Margaret Falls in it's entirety.

you can wander around and experience the waterfall
You can see where the cave is that the kid walked out of
in the very top photo.....

5 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I'm no labor/delivery nurse (yet that I know of) and I don't look at my you-know-what too often so I'm not sure of what this looks like. Maybe e-mail me a real you-know-what kind of picture so I can compare. For medical reasons of course!

Cartoon Characters said...

That's ok Zazzy! Not many women look at their you-know-what. ;)

Or maybe they do.

Well, not from the perspective I am used to.....

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I totally saw it too! Even before your prompting! (Amazing photos by the way!)

Red Stethoscope said...

Umm...I definitely saw "another" thing at first glance too. I'm not a L&D nurse, but does med. student count? :)

Cartoon Characters said...

it sure does!! ;)