| the neighboring kids in their inflatable raft.....an accident waiting to happen hopefully they don't fall in because I am not jumping in to get them! |
The man does the "manly" stuff while I relax and drink my wine.
That's what I like about camping in the USA. The wine is super cheap compared to Canada where they tax the heck out of it.
| my husband chopping some kindling so we can have a fire tonite. thankfully, he didn't chop a finger off |
You can see that I have made dinner:
| you have to try the NutCrisp crackers....Toasted Pecan...can't get them in Canada so I am bringing a few boxes home with me. Note the GIANT bottle of wine. |
The wines here crack me up. I am drinking "Rex-Goliath free range wine", as it says on the label.....pinot grigio - my fav.
Apparently, His Royal Majesty Rex-Goliath was a turn of the century treasured circus attraction. He weighed 47 lbs and was billed as the "World's Largest Rooster".
Which leads me to the next post.
Something else put on display in America that attracted many crowds......
| this is where we are camping. They fly an American and Canadian flag there are equal numbers here. |
2 comments:
Love the new page layout and change in your fonts. Probably did this awhile ago and I am just asleep at the switch.
Love you got to go camping. But, hey be careful with the American slurs. Tho know you are American by injection... oh was that too crude? Don't post if you think it's bad. But, sorry couldn't resist, I am in one of those moods today.
american slurs? didn't know i made any. :( if you could point it out?
Half my family are American...there is a close connection there.
Post a Comment