Tuesday, April 10, 2012

When I am old....

When I am in an old folks' home,  I think I would rather have all the 1970s era music:



It's amazing how music affects people. Certainly I have seen a response in the elderly I have visited - when their favourite music is played.

Would I listen to disco? Hard to say.

It certainly would bring up memories!

3 comments:

kevel88 said...

This is just amazing!! Love it. Maybe need to revolutionize nursing homes!! You ready to start a new career? Glee Club for Seniors!! Could call it SLEE!? or SENEEE.

k-fro

Phiddy said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! How very cool this is! I love the animation and liveliness that comes to Henry when he talks of "his" music.

Cartoon Characters said...

Kev88: Music has always been a part of old folks places, however, what is new is the technology...being able to inexpensively and privately allow seniors to listen to whatever their taste in music is - tailored to them...I think I would get bored with the groups of churches coming through with their hymn sings.... :( Hopefully by the time I am there....things will change drastically.... :)

PhDdy: I know! it is cool!