As an RN, I am often asked to get out that Magic Wand and Make Everything OK.
Sadly, it's impossible.
Sometimes, aches and pains are going to persist, people will die no matter what lengths we go to keep you alive and no matter what we do.....things will not be OK.
Just in case you still believe in that Magic Wand: Here you go - - - - - -
The Magic Button — Make Everything OK
It's the closest you will get to it.
5 comments:
I feel so much better after clicking that button. somehow a feeling of ... peace descended near me. Wonder if it will stick around ?~!
I love that button!
Lynda: Glad you feel better! Power of suggestion is amazing! I think it did the same for me too!
ZazzE: Now I need a money button.....
I'm sure everything is okay now! How could it, I pressed the button...twice just to make sure.
BathW: So did I.... :)
Post a Comment