Saturday, April 28, 2012

Having a Bird....

You know how I am about the eagles.   Click on that "Eagle" picture in the column to the right and take a look at the little babies!  Yes, the eggs have hatched! 

I haven't been as vocal about them on my blog as last year, but I have been watching them just as closely! You can watch the mom and dad feeding the babies! They are approximately 10 days old now.

Last year's chickadee

On another note ...   Remember the chickadees we had last year in our little decorative birdhouse outside our back door?

They didn't come back.  :(

So sad.  They were so cute!!!

However - we do have some Robins that have decided to build their nest on top of the birdhouse!!!   They are quite the decorators, using shiny plastic and matching ribbon for their nest!

A Robin "Condo"

Notice the blue matching ribbon! This is an
iPhone photo my husband took

No comments: