Since it is Hockey Playoff season, I can't resist!
A dig at the Toronto Maple Leaf Team, once again, eliminated before the playoffs:
You almost have to feel sorry for the Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey team! Their losing streak is worst in the league. I remember when they were actually good, and had all those great players!
That's ok, because they are still the wealthiest team out there.......and the fans are still loyal, no matter what! No need to apologise!
I had to laugh, though, at this guy below - his response to the Leaf's Management's apology.
Quite harsh!
I also had to laugh at the LA Kings' tweet after their win over the Canucks in the first match game:
"To everyone in Canada outside of BC, you're welcome."
It's a well known fact that our Vancouver Canucks, for some strange twisted reason, is the most hated team in the NHL. (Ok, so this poll taken suggests otherwise! Perhaps it's all the chirping going on!)
That tweet has garnered a lot of criticism....and there was a little bit of an apology offered by the LA Kings.
No need, LA!!
I think the proof will be in the pudding....after all, there are 6 more games to go.
One win does not a Stanley Cup Champion make!

2 comments:
Cruel, just cruel.
I am actually old to (theoretically) remember the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup.
Not thinking it will happen in my lifetime...
Then there is the old joke that when Ottawa got the Senators, Ontario finally got a hockey team...
Oh dear! Never heard that one!
I am not so sure anymore about the Vancouver Canucks. Interestingly enough - the teams that Vancouver had to play last year in the playoffs - are out or on their way out! IF Vancouver can win this round, it will be uncharted territory....
Post a Comment