As a formally retired RN.... I guess my Blog Title is fairly accurate
Too cute, I love it!!
Love it. .. My husband use to tell me, "you just sit on a stool all day?!?" I have no idea where he got that. He felt his sheet metal job was so much more important than taking care of people. . . or making life and death decisions.KJ
Hi ZazzyE!! Thanks! :) I thought it was funny...and so true!Kev88: Sit on a stool all day...hahaha.....good one. :)Shows the perception people have of what we do.....
At least there are a wide variety of stereo types.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute, I love it!!
Love it. .. My husband use to tell me, "you just sit on a stool all day?!?" I have no idea where he got that. He felt his sheet metal job was so much more important than taking care of people. . . or making life and death decisions.
KJ
Hi ZazzyE!! Thanks! :) I thought it was funny...and so true!
Kev88: Sit on a stool all day...hahaha.....good one. :)
Shows the perception people have of what we do.....
At least there are a wide variety of stereo types.
Post a Comment