Emergency Room Blues has a video up on her blog - go and watch it...and participate.
I have had this blog entry sitting on my list-to-publish since mid August - and was *just * thinking about going back to it again blogifying it.....when ERB posts her link. So....a little earlier than October 15th - here is my blog post on water. It's amazing that something as simple as this straw can save lives.
It's a good cause. :) We are luckier than we think we are........it really could be worse. And the water from my tap is the best in the world. My sister from the Philedelphia area told me so - when she was here this summer.
And this is what I am thankful for this Beautiful Canadian Thanksgiving Day Weekend......Water. Clean, fresh, sparkling ..... water.
2 comments:
Hope you've had an enjoyable Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!! Water's a good thing to be thankful for.
Thanks for sharing that link; I'm going to post it on fb.
Happy weird ol' Canadian holiday! Hey, i was raised in the US, what can I say?
We forget how lucky we are not to be living in third world countries! Clean water is definitely worth being thankful for!
Post a Comment