Can't remember where I found this.
I thought this was a great way to illustrate the Social networks out there and link them to the various behaviors....
I do Facebook and that's about it. Looking at the chart.....I think I am more of a "stalker" than anything....
I like to keep track of my many nieces and nephews without them having to go to the "bother" of contacting me specifically with updates. It's a great way to keep on top of events and milestones.
It has also proven to be a great way for my cousins and sundry to keep in touch since we live in all four corners of this continent.
I just don't understand the need to twitter. I guess that is my age showing. But really, on Facebook, I do get annoyed when every. last. little. move. is. recorded. I don't want to know ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.
If you were to stumble upon my Facebook page (highly unlikely due to my security level settings) you wouldn't know that I was an RN.....as there is absolutely nothing on it that indicates that in any way.
I keep my work very seperate from my social life, and except for the occasional phonecall from rellies that want to know what such-and-such a symptom means....... I keep a low profile.
Oh. Except for the occasional comment on how *nice* someone's veins are.......

4 comments:
Hey. I'm on Facebook. But we couldn't be friends because then I'd know your real name and you'd know mine. (tweak, tweak)
Ya, darn. ;)
As a young'un, I can also say I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to follow me or anyone else on twitter so it's not just your age. Except for maybe Andrew W.K., because he dispenses excellent tips on how to party.
I don't think I am missing anything. :)
Post a Comment