Saturday, October 30, 2010

To get Political... Ads From the 1800s

I don't often get into political discussions with the American side of our family....since our rellies lean both ways...and it can get a little bit complicated and personal.  

Speaking of "getting personal"....I am getting tired of the barrage of ads that are on the TV on every single American channel (yes, we get to see them all here too!) ....every single commercial break.    How much worse could the smack-talk get?

Apparently, a lot worse.  

If you haven't already seen this.....here you go.  I am thinking they were a lot more vicious and personal with their attacks back in the 1800s.  Ouch!




Happy Elections. You get what you Vote for.

3 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

If I never see another campaign ad, it'll be too soon. Hence, my radio is replaced by my iPod in the car and the DVR is on so I can whiz through them. I do not care what the ad is for, I don't want to hear it!!!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh my gosh!!!!

That is just what I needed this morning:)

Toooo Funny!

~Julie

NPO said...

Funny.
However, I remember years ago when I lived in Winnipeg and the ads got just as bad up there, local and national. It is in every country where politicians spend money, some of the European parties get really vicious. Unfortunately because Canada is so inundated with American television you have to put up with your ads and ours too.