Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall colors

The leaves on our fence create the most spectacular array of colors. 

You can see some of the dark ivy mixed in with the lime green leaves.....and the blood red virginia creeper spilling over the top......

This is what I see from the Hottub when I take a little soak in the afternoon.

It is especially gorgeous when the sun shines through the fence and the table and chairs......

As you can see, we have a few tomatoes at different stages of ripening  - on our little table.

Then,  when dusk comes....the lights come on on the fence.
We have them on the fence year round.




This is what our fence looks like at dusk:


6 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

This looks like a dream. What beauty to enjoy.

Cartoon Characters said...

The colors of fall just amaze me...every year..... :)

101Md said...

oh i love this!! it looks like something out of a movie or something!!!

Cheyenne said...

FOR REAL? WHERE THE HECK DO YOU LIVE? This looks like it's out of a magazine. I'm blown away-seriously! So beautiful!

Cartoon Characters said...

101: yes, I can vouch for it...it looks unreal...
Cheyenne: I am in the next province over! :) Btw, don't you live near the town my Grandmother lived in back in the 1920s? :)

Cheyenne said...

Saaaaay what? You've got history where I've got history? Are we related? :) Are you talking about Linden or where? :)