Tuesday, August 24, 2010

APRIL: done

Ok. So I have laundered and processed all of my April blog entries. Now I will be doing the same to May and June - then July - then I am pretty well caught up. I am so glad I found all my files......




It's almost more fun second time around...... :) Hope it isn't too boring for those who have followed since the beginning. I have changed them somewhat and added stuff I had forgotton.

*sigh* Where's my wine? I need to jog my memory again......

2 comments:

Greg's Anatomy said...

Thank you for my very first comment!
I was a little hesitant about being a male nurse, but I snapped back into my senses and decided to contribute to diversity ^_^
I am following your posts now. I had better catch up on your older blogs!
<3 Greg

Cartoon Characters said...

We definitely need more RNs...you are our future....and I have to say...someone has to replace us older ones when we leave.....:)